"Your Life is an Occasion, Rise to it!" ~ Mr. Magorium
"We must face tomorrow, whatever it may hold, with determination, joy and bravery" ~ Mr. Magorium

Saturday, July 11, 2009

No dogs, cats, or humans were harmed during the incident...


This would have me doing the hibby jibby dance...no the hibby jibby jig! My brother is an animal control officer, he cracks me up! This is the second time he's made the news! I will include both stories, although the very first time happened in 2006! My brothers name is David Williams by the way!

Here is the link to the news story showing the video, my brother is the one in the swimming trunks...
http://www.kswt.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?clipId1=3934091&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Ten%2DFoot+Stray+Snake+Startles+Yuma+Family&d1=128100&redirUrl=www.kswt.com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv

Here is the newspaper story...
http://www.yumasun.com/news/snake-51316-hsoy-constrictor.html

Here is his other moment of fame...lol
http://www.yumasun.com/news/williams-22273-princess-park.html

I'm so proud of my brother the animal control officer!

1 comment:

  1. Hello and let me commend you for doing a wonderful job with this blog. Your post are entertaining and the layout of your blog is smooth and clean.

    I would like to offer my congratulations as I have finished reviewing "The Great White Adventures of a Single Mom" and I'm happy to inform you that your blog will appear on Blogging Women.

    I wish you continued success with this blog and all you do.

    ReplyDelete