"Your Life is an Occasion, Rise to it!" ~ Mr. Magorium
"We must face tomorrow, whatever it may hold, with determination, joy and bravery" ~ Mr. Magorium

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Forehead Kiss

I picked Cade up this morning...he was standing in the kitchen and reached his arms up and said hug...he does that all the time, he is the most loving and cuddly kid I have ever met...So I picked him up and he said, "I got you"...and I said, "I got you"...

Last night he kissed me on my forehead and both my cheeks...Kissing someone on their forehead in my opinion is the best kiss to get. A kiss on the forehead is a sign of love and care...Where do mothers kiss their babies? Their forehead! Where have I mostly kissed Cade? His forehead! So to have a forehead kiss from Cade, well it made me feel good!

And that sums up what my life is all about...my two kids...because no one else really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment